Federal Payroll Tax Forms and Filing Addresses
The following list contains common federal forms used by employers for federal payroll tax and other tax purposes. Click the name of the form to see a description of that form and the filing addresses required for that form.
- Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number
- Form W-2 and W-2c; Form W-3 and Form W-3c, Wage and Tax Statement; Statement of Corrected Income and Tax Amounts
- Form 940, Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment Tax Return (FUTA)
- Form 941, Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Form 944, Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return
- Form 1096; Form 1099, Annual Summary and Transmittal of US Information Returns
- Form 1120, US Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 7004, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File Corporation Income Tax Return
Payroll-Taxes.com is a free online resource featuring a compilation of research, collaboration and web tools for use by payroll professionals and more including information about federal payroll tax, articles, federal tax information and state tax information.